Prairie View A&M University
Dr. Jackson de Carvalho, a faculty member of Prairie View A&M University, has a solid experience providing program design, evaluation, strategic planning, and comprehensive grant writing services. Dr. de Carvalho holds two PhDs and a master's degree in the areas of policy, program development, management and evaluation.
Dr. de Carvalho is fluent in five languages and has the multicultural sensitivity and capacity to engage organizations to find ways to improve the quality of their services, maintain efficient operations and increase positive outcomes.
- Call for Papers
- Submit Your Paper
- Publish in Your Native Language
- Subscribe the Journal
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Executive Editor
- Recommend this Journal to Librarian
- View the Current Issue
- View the Previous Issues
- Recommend this Journal to Friends
- Recommend a Special Issue
- Comment on the Journal
- Publish the Conference Proceedings